Quartz Countertops in Oak Grove, Missouri
If you’re looking to upgrade your current home – or you’re in the process of building a new home – quartz countertops are the perfect way to enhance the look and feel of a kitchen or bathroom. With the natural look of stone, minus the price tag and maintenance of other natural stones, quartz can tie all your rooms together and give your home that classic, clean look at an affordable price — all with minimal maintenance. That’s why quartz is one of the most popular choices for homeowners today.
Quartz can be purchased in a variety of shades, styles, and colors in varying grades. It’s a hard stone, which means it’s less porous, therefore, scratching and staining is less of an issue with quartz compared to other natural stones that may be softer. Quartz is the perfect selection for high-traffic areas such as bathrooms or kitchens. It also works well for fixtures such as fireplaces and wet bars.
Gaumats International proudly serves clients in the Oak Grove, Missouri region. Oak Grove is located in Jackson and Lafayette counties and offers visitors a plethora of outdoor activities and landmarks such as nearby Monkey Mountain, which accommodates hikers and explorers with miles of trails, horseback riding, picnic areas, and a nature reserve.
Oak Grove, Missouri Quartz Countertops
We believe your home should be a direct reflection of your unique and personal style, which is why we work one-on-one with our clients to determine the best look for their individual tastes. Quartz is a fantastic option for countertops and other surfaces because it offers such a wide variety of styles, all of which are durable and lasting. Quartz countertops are the perfect combination of strength and beauty, creating a warm and inviting space while being durable enough to withstand daily use.
Here are a few pros and cons of quartz countertops:
- Low maintenance
- Less porous
- Stain resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Doesn’t harbor bacteria/viruses
- Luxurious appearance
- Multiple color and style options
- Uniform color
- Versatile, so edging and other designs easily incorporated
- Quartz can be a more expensive option
- Seams of engineered stone can sometimes be more noticeable
- Not heat resistant
- Sensitive to chemicals such as acid-based cleaners and bleach
- Heavier than natural stone, so needs proper structural support
Because quartz has so many varying grades, it’s a perfect option no matter your budget. Depending on what grade of quartz your budget allows, there may be more or less veins, diverse colors and depth. Even if you choose a lower-grade quartz, it’s important to remember that once the stone is crushed with resin, most of the flaws will not even be visible.
Gaumats International proudly offers our Oak Grove clients a wide variety of quartz grades, colors, and patterns available for purchase, including white quartz countertops and black quartz countertops – and everything in between. We offer the most popular quartz countertop colors on the market. Because of its versatility and durability, quartz is the perfect option for kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, or wet bars. We offer the best quartz countertops available.
Quartz is elegant and has a classic clean look, so you don’t have to worry about it ever going out of style. It’s a low-maintenance surface, so it’s perfect for kitchen countertops, sinks, bathrooms, and fireplaces. Gaumats offers an array of quartz slabs in various colors, styles, and patterns. With its industrial-strength surface, variety of colors, and many style options, quartz slabs are quickly becoming one of the most popular, modern countertop options in the U.S.
Because bathrooms are such a high-traffic area, they are more susceptible to germs and other bacteria. Luckily, quartz is a hard stone and can stop germs dead in their tracks. Quartz does not harbor bacteria like soft stone or other synthetic surfaces. It’s non-porous, therefore germs are unable to penetrate the stone. When you clean a quartz vanity, you can be sure that it’s free of bacteria and other germs. Its durable surface is also stain-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about water or other stains.
Quartz Countertop Maintenance and Cleaning
Quartz is known for being one of the most low-maintenance countertop choices, but to keep your quartz countertop looking pristine, here’s a few things to remember.
- Even though it’s considered stain resistant, quartz is still susceptible to stains from harsh liquids like coffee or wine. Make sure you wipe up these liquids when spilled and don’t allow them to dry, which could potentially stain your counters.
- Use an all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap mixed with water to clean your counters. Avoid highly acidic, high-alkaline cleaners and bleach.
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals such as fingernail polish remover or paint remover on or near your counters. If spilled, make sure to clean off immediately to avoid potential damage.
- While quartz is resistant to scratches and cracks, it’s still possible to damage them with items such as abrasive sponges or steel pads. When wiping your quartz countertops down, use a soft sponge or towel.
- Always use a cutting board.
- To remove hardened food or grease, use a plastic putty knife or similar tool to scrape the food off. You can remove grease by using a degreasing cleaner and then wiping it away. Certain types of dish soaps also have degreasers gentle enough to use on quartz countertops.
- Do not set hot pots or pans directly on the counter, which can cause discoloration and sometimes cracking. Use trivets and heating pads – or keep them on the stove or other surfaces to be safe.
Our clients have always been the focus of our business. We understand that each person is different, has a unique vision for their home, and must work within a certain budget. Apul and Daisy Gaumat have been working one-on-one with clients for more than a decade. They formed Gaumats International, LLC in 2005 and purchase beautiful slabs of quartz and other natural stones from across the world. They are passionate about the work they do and enjoy designing and installing custom countertops and other fixtures.
We understand that everyone’s style is different and enjoy the process of customizing each piece to match the look and feel of each clients’ home. Each piece is designed and fabricated in our state-of-the-art facility. Gaumats International continually strives to provide the best experience and highest-quality products for our customers.
If you live in the Oak Grove region and are interested in a quote for a custom-designed quartz countertop or vanity, contact us today at 816-847-8228.