New Business Development Specialist
“Career Enhancement Opportunity”
A growing and fast paced light manufacturing company, in the Kansas City area, has an outstanding career opportunity. To keep pace with the growth of the company they are now seeking an experienced Sales/New Business Development person. This growing profitable company provides a great opportunity for the right energetic, serious minded and capable person who is looking to enhance their career and earnings potential.
The company provides a flexible and relaxed working environment that values team work and individual initiative. The success of the company has been the result of a sharp focus for attention to detail and customer service while providing the highest quality materials and workmanship. The successful candidate will be able to leverage a generous commission schedule and allowance package enabling them to directly capitalize on their experience and productivity.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Producing and sustaining a consistent flow of new business sales
- Develop effective business relationships that result in new business sales
- Expand influence and visibility in targeted markets
- Maintain a level of activity that results in meeting assigned objectives
- Develop a referral and repeat customer base
- Act as “Key Contact” throughout the customer experience process
- Facilitate customer feedback system
- Attend and engage in all company Business Development Team meetings
- Actively pursuing personal improvement/development in essential skills and knowledge associated with this position
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement of products/services
Requirement for this position include:
- Demonstrate a prior successful track record in New Business Development/Sales
- Prior sales experience in stone/granite sales will be given strong consideration
- Having a pleasant, friendly and congenial personality
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of integrity, honesty and reliability
- Outstanding communication skills are required
- The ability to effectively work well with others
- Good general computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Must demonstrate a history of attention to details and accuracy.
- Must possess good math skills
Submit your profiles with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org