Quartz Countertops in Blue Springs, Missouri
Because of the way they are made, quartz countertops are one of the most durable options for homeowners who are looking for an aesthetically pleasing and clean look that’s also low-maintenance.
Quartz has the benefit of being a natural stone that’s engineered with various grades, offering consumers a vast selection of colors and styles. The way it’s engineered also makes quartz harder and less porous than granite countertops.
Gaumats International proudly serves clients in the Blue Springs, Missouri region. Blue Springs is just 20 miles east of Downtown Kansas City, and offers visitors 19 public parks. Blue Springs Park has tennis courts, volleyball courts, a lighted basketball court, and a playground. Burrus Old Mill Park is one of the oldest parks in Blue Springs, is comprised of 14 acres, and houses a skate park.
Blue Springs, Missouri Quartz Countertops
We take pride in our work and offer customers from the Blue Springs region custom quartz surfaces and countertops. All our designs are high-quality craftsmanship for the best quartz countertop prices.
Quartz Kitchen Countertops
We understand the importance of having a home that’s both exquisite and welcoming. Quartz countertops are the perfect combination of strength and beauty, creating a warm and inviting space while being durable enough to withstand daily use.
Because quartz countertops are manufactured, there’s a wide variety of colors, styles, and finishes. It also means quartz countertops don’t have some of the same weaknesses as natural stone countertops.
Here are a few pros and cons of quartz countertops:
- Low maintenance
- Less porous
- Stain resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Doesn’t harbor bacteria/viruses
- Luxurious appearance
- Multiple color and style options
- Uniform color
- Versatile, so edging and other designs easily incorporated
- Quartz can be a more expensive option
- Seams of engineered stone can sometimes be more noticeable
- Not heat resistant
- Sensitive to chemicals such as acid-based cleaners and bleach
- Heavier than natural stone, so needs proper structural support
There are varying levels of quartz countertops from builder-quality to premium. Higher quality quartz is more expensive than lower-grade quartz. Premium quartz comes in rich colors with minimal veins, while standard-grade quartz offers customers an average quality and color depth. A lower-grade quartz will have numerous veins and sometimes discoloration, but keep in mind once the quartz is crushed with resin, many of those flaws will not be visible.
Gaumats International proudly offers clients a wide variety of quartz grades, colors, and patterns available for purchase – including white quartz countertops and black quartz countertops – we offer the most popular quartz countertop colors on the market. Because of its versatility and durability, quartz is the perfect option for kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, or wet bars. We offer the best quartz countertops available in 2018.
Quartz slabs are perfect for high traffic areas within your home such as kitchens and bathrooms. With an elegant, yet contemporary look, quartz is a low-maintenance surface that offers the perfect blend of nature and industrial flares. Gaumats offers an array of quartz slabs in various colors, styles, and patterns. With its industrial-strength surface, wide variety of colors, host of style options, and polished look, quartz slabs are quickly becoming one of the most popular, modern countertop options in the U.S.
Bathrooms are a high-traffic area more susceptible to germs and bacteria, but quartz is a non-porous surface, making it the perfect solution to help stop germs dead in their tracks. Because it’s non-porous, quartz does not harbor the bacteria. Germs are unable to enter the stone and when you clean a quartz vanity, you can be sure that it’s free of bacteria and other germs.
Its durable surface is also stain resistant, so you won’t have to worry about water – or other stains.
Quartz Countertop Maintenance and Cleaning
Quartz is well known for being one of the most low-maintenance countertop choices, but to keep your quartz countertop looking like new, there are a few things to remember.
- Even though it’s considered stain resistant, quartz is still susceptible to stains from harsh liquids like coffee or wine. Make sure you wipe up these liquids when spilled and don’t allow them to dry, which could potentially stain your counters.
- Use an all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap mixed with water to clean your counters. Avoid highly acidic, high-alkaline cleaners and bleach.
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals such as fingernail polish remover or paint remover on or near your counters. If spilled, make sure to clean off immediately to avoid potential damage.
- While quartz is resistant to scratches and cracks, it’s still possible to damage them with items such as abrasive sponges or steel pads. When wiping your quartz countertops down, use a soft sponge or towel.
- Always use a cutting board.
- To remove hardened food or grease, use a plastic putty knife or similar tool to scrape the food off. You can remove grease by using a degreasing cleaner and then wiping it away. Certain types of dish soaps also have degreasers gentle enough to use on quartz countertops.
- Do not set hot pots or pans directly on the counter, which can cause discoloration and sometimes cracking. Use trivets and heating pads – or keep them on the stove or other surfaces to be safe.
A family-owned and run business, Gaumats International, LLC has been serving Blue Springs, Missouri for more than 10 years. It was formed in 2005 by Apul and Daisy Gaumat and we purchase and house beautiful slabs from all across the world.
Because design is a craftmanship to us, we wanted only the best work space. We customize each order based on our clients’ needs and each piece is designed and fabricated in our state-of-the-art facility. Gaumats International continually strives to provide the best experience and highest-quality products for our customers.
If you live in the Blue Springs region and are interested in a quote for a custom-designed quartz countertop or vanity, contact us today at 816-847-8228.